It’s no secret that the real estate business can be a bit of a roller coaster ride. Prices go up, prices go down, and sometimes the market comes to a screeching halt. During these slower periods, it can be tough to generate new leads. Here are five methods to help increase leads during a market slowdown:
1. Get creative with your marketing. If people aren’t responding to your traditional ads, mix things up and try something new. If it doesn’t work, then try something new again.
2. Go where your leads are. If you’re not getting much foot traffic in your office, take your show on the road and set up shop in a high-traffic area. Take a walk downtown and visit local shop owners, start conversations with people in the grocery store, and look around for opportunities in your everyday errands.
3. Host events. From open houses to seminars, events are a great way to get people interested in your listings. First-time homebuyer seminars, investor seminars, home seller seminars, and more are great options to attract new leads. Plus, it’s a fun way to get your vendors involved also.
4. Get involved in the community. Getting involved in local charities and events is a great way to meet potential clients and show them that you’re invested in the community. There are so many options when it comes to helping out, so find something you’re passionate about and ask how you can help.
5. Stay positive. No matter how slow the market is, always stay positive and keep pushing forward! Check your attitude every day before you walk out the door.
When the market slows down, it can be tough to figure out how to increase leads. But don’t worry, I’ve got you covered! Try implementing some of these tips and see how your business starts growing again. We know that by getting out of the office, hosting events, helping out in the community, and staying positive, you can increase leads and boost your business. What are you waiting for? Get started today!
Now is a great time to check out How to Increase Sales in 90 Days with Less than $50!
If you’re ready to take your real estate career to the next level, but don’t know where to start or have a solid plan in place for your business, you might want to check out my 90 days to Success Coaching Series.
If you’re looking for more ideas to implement into your real estate business to succeed, be sure to read The Standout Agent, available on Amazon and everywhere books are sold. There’s a reason why it quickly became a #1 seller!
Looking for More Tips?
Be sure to sign up for more tips on my website. Want to read more articles like this one? To ensure you don’t miss them, sign up here.