Cynthia began her Cynthia began her real estate career in 1999 and quickly became a top producer. A few years later, she decided to open her own real estate company, which grew to the largest independent real estate company in Central Florida. In 2016, Cynthia sold her company, which consisted of 6 offices and over 135 members on her team to one of the nation’s top 350 Real Estate companies.
After selling her real estate brokerage, Cynthia decided to focus her career on helping other Realtors reach a higher potential. An instructor since 2001, she has been there, done that, walks the talk and loves to share her experiences with others so they can excel in their career.
Cynthia’s love of real estate goes beyond her professional career. Cynthia purchased her first rental property almost 20 years ago and as the saying goes, the rest is history. She now manages a portfolio of rental properties together with her husband.
After being asked a multitude of times how she got started, Cynthia wrote a book called The High Heels Landlord, available on Amazon. Her second book, released in late 2018, named Fill’er Up, is also available on Amazon.
Cynthia has been featured in both Florida Realtor® Magazine and the National Realtor® Magazine. She has received the prestigious Florida Realtor’s Educator of the Year award along with the Orlando Regional Realtor Association’s Educator of the Year award.
Cynthia’s passion is property management and investment properties. In her spare time, she collects more rental properties and visits her favorite hangout, Lowe’s.
Cynthia has spoken at over 1,300 engagements.
Her credentials include:
- International Speaker
- REBAC Instructor
- National Association of REALTORS® Speaker
- Florida REALTORS® Instructor
- Florida REALTORS® Educator of the Year Award Recipient
- Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association Educator of the Year Award Recipient
- The President’s Excellence in Business Award, Chamber of Commerce
- Authored over 45 courses
- Speaker: National Association of REALTORS® AE Institute
- Speaker: National Association of REALTORS® Brokers Edge
- Speaker: Triple Play Convention (NY, NJ, PA)
- Speaker: Georgia Convention
- Featured in both the National REALTOR® magazine along with the Florida REALTOR® Magazine