The Standout Agent
About the Author
During the past 20 years, she has accumulated a portfolio of properties ranging from single-family homes to multi-family properties to apartment complexes.
Cynthia DeLuca has authored materials used all over the United States on topics all gathered around real estate. For the past 20 years, she’s been a Realtor, real estate broker, owner of the
The High Heels Landlord
How many times have you thought about enjoying financial freedom? What if I told you, as a woman, you can own rental properties and create financial wealth for yourself, your children, and your family? You could even pay for your child’s college education and your retirement. All of these things can be accomplished with real estate investment. Even if you know nothing, you can learn how to be a successful real estate entrepreneur—all while wearing high heels.
The High Heels Landlord gives clear, practical advice, from someone who’s been there and done it many times over. This book provides simple steps that you can put into action immediately, revealing the questions many beginner investors ask over and over, but with no-holds-barred personality. By following the real estate investment rules in this book, you will be on your way to becoming a true High Heels Landlord.
What people are saying:
“This book is an indispensable tool for the woman, (or man), who wants to become a successful landlord. It gives advice and answers questions about all aspects of the rental business, including real-life experiences.” -Norm Wright, contractor, business owner and successful landlord
“A tell it like it is reference guide, for anyone interested in procuring financial freedom by establishing and maintaining a portfolio of investment properties.” -Beverley Hibbert, Realtor and investor/landlord
Fill’er Up -The High Heels Landlord’s Guide to Filling Your Rental Property
About the Author
Cynthia DeLuca started her real estate career in 1999, not knowing what she was doing or where it would lead her. Today she is one of the top experts in the real estate industry, including sales, brokerage management, and investing in rentals.
Cynthia DeLuca started investing like anyone else, with one property, one day, on accident. During the past 20 years, she has accumulated a portfolio of properties ranging from single-family homes to multi-family properties to apartment complexes.
Cynthia DeLuca has authored materials used all over the United States on topics all gathered around real estate. For the past 20 years, she’s been a Realtor, real estate broker, owner of the largest independent real estate company in Central Florida, and public speaker. She’s spoken to thousands of people at events hosted by the National Association of Realtors and other organizations, totaling more than 1,000 speaking engagements.
Always striving to learn something new, here is a list of her fave’s:
- 21 Things I Wish My Broker Had Told Me, by Frank Cook
- The Millionaire Real Estate Agent, by Gary Keller
- The Conversion Code, by Chris Smith
- Ninja Selling, by Larry Kendall
- Tax-Free Wealth, by Tom Wheelwright
- The E-Myth Real Estate Brokerage, by Michael Gerber
- The E-Myth Real Estate Agent, by Michael Gerber
- The E-Myth Mastery, by Michael Gerber
- The E-Myth Revisited, by Michael Gerber
- The 4-Hour Workweek, by Timothy Ferriss
- Go For No, Yes is the Destination, by Richard Fenton
- Start With Why, by Simon Sinek
- Good to Great, by Jim Collins
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen R. Covey
- Built to Last, by Jim Collins
- Eat That Frog, by Brian Tracy
- Who Moved My Cheese?, by Spencer Johnson
- How Successful People Think, by John Maxwell
- Change Your Thinking Change Your Life, by Brian Tracy
- The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership, by John Maxwell
- Born to Win, by Zig Ziglar
- How Successful People Lead, by John Maxwell
- Captivate, by Venessa Van Edwards
- Superfans, by Pat Flynn